Re: [Evolution] Applying filters automatically

On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 14:08, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:
Yes, but there still seems to be a bug with this: Evo will apply filters
to new (aka Recent) mail while I am in the INBOX folder. If another
folder is currently selected, evo will register the new mails (the count
on the IMBOX will increase) but will only apply filter to the recent
mails at the moment I actually enter the INBOX.

I see the same thing here.  I *think* that is standard Evo behavior.

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ