Re: [Evolution] List Working?

On Mon, 2001-10-22 at 20:44, Thomas J. Baker wrote:

It turns out that somehow my subscription got set to "turn delivery
off". I'm pretty sure I didn't set it since today was the first day I
learned such an option existed but somehow it got set. Anyway, I fixed
it and I expect everthing to return to normal now.

Hmmm, I also experienced a lapse in email from the list some while
ago. What I did was to resubscribe myself to the list in the same
manner as when I originally subscribed to the list (ie. through the
web site), and now I do get email from the list, but I have noticed that
I get some messages twice (and on rare occasions trice). Could this be a
side-effect of me being subscribed twice?

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the