Re: [Evolution] Sorting and threading issue.

Another idea that is bound to elicit a chorus of "me toos" but, as you say, will be post 1.0 for sure.  As
Dan Winship just
pointed out, even the most animated discussion will probably be ignored by the Evo developers at the moment.
Why
not schedule a date, about a month from now, and re-post your message??  :-)

If it wasn't clear, I wholeheartedly agree with you.  I tried NOT sorting my messages for a while (so new
messages
ended up on the bottom) but then Evolution wouldn't even scroll the table to display them; and when you open
a folder,
it always starts at the top, not the bottom!  IMHO THAT is the ugliest UI bug by far unless it's been fixed
in the past
couple of weeks since I switched back to reverse-sorting.

--Eric