Re: [Evolution] RedHat 7.2

On 24 Oct 2001, Hartje Bruns wrote:

Am Die, 2001-10-23 um 22.17 schrieb brianb sboss com:
I could have sworn I saw folks on this list talking about getting
Evolution (& Ximian Gnome itself) installed on RH 7.2.  Anyway to do this
on a pristine install (since the installer doesn't know about 7.2, it

You could try to change /etc/redhat-release, so that evo. thinks it
has 7.1, but don t know if this works ?! In my 7.1 redhat-release is
the following text: "Red Hat Linux release 7.1 (Seawolf)"

RedHat 7.2 is supposed to be supported in the installer now by default
and, it would seem other people have gotten this to work ...

My /etc/redhat-release says "Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)"

Brian