Re: [Evolution] RedHat 7.2

Hi All,

Am Die, 2001-10-23 um 22.17 schrieb brianb sboss com:
I could have sworn I saw folks on this list talking about getting
Evolution (& Ximian Gnome itself) installed on RH 7.2.  Anyway to do this
on a pristine install (since the installer doesn't know about 7.2, it

You could try to change /etc/redhat-release, so that evo. thinks it has
7.1, but don t know if this works ?! In my 7.1 redhat-release is the
following text: "Red Hat Linux release 7.1 (Seawolf)"

Maybe this helps

Greets
Hartje