Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 07:39, Ed Wilts wrote:
I've got procmail running on my IMAP server, and some messages are being
refiled into the Trash.  However, Evolution doesn't seem to be able to
see any messages in the Trash folder - it seems like this folder is
special.  Is this intentional?  It does make it next to impossible to
empty the IMAP Trash folder...

The folder called "Trash" that appears in your IMAP folder tree is
actually a vfolder of all messages with the "deleted" flag set in all
your IMAP folders.

I think that currently, if you have a real folder named "Trash" on your
IMAP server, there's no way to see it.

Workarounds: rename your Trash folder to something else, or figure out
how to tell procmail to just mark the messages deleted rather than
moving them to a different folder. (This would depend on your IMAP
server.)

-- Dan