Re: [Evolution] 0.15 comments

Doesn't bug me either, but it's all in the name of clarity.......any of
the developers agree with us? I'd make the change myself, but I'm really
busy (got to finish off a two-four while writing our engineering student
paper...we're starting to write shit that would get me kicked out of my
house if I still lived at home)