Re: [Evolution] Closing beta warning freezes Evolution.

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 14:42, Jens Stroebel wrote:

This seems to be the snapshot-from-hell.....

Yeah, I figured as much.

Watching the evolution-list, you can see numerous complaints incuding
complete crashes and such.....

Anyway, I take back what I said about Evo not crashing when the beta
warning window is left open: now it crashes regardless...  .-(

Oh well, I'll be patiently waiting for the next snapshot.

Keep up the good work,
--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the