Re: [Evolution] Multiple filtering nukes messages

Every last one of my filters is a "move to folder" action.  Nothing
else.  I may have multiple criteria on some, but each has a "move to
folder" action only.

I just went on a ctrl-y spree on some mailing list folders.
linux-kernel was wiped clean, but at least one message in the ximian
folder was resistant to this action (a message to users ximian com from
me about RH7.1 getting logged-out)

Looking at all my filters, I see that, in some cases, I have more than
one filter moving messages into a given folder.  Any way that could do
it?

-m@