Re: [Evolution] Multiple filtering nukes messages

No VFolders in my case. I actually lost ALL my mail in my main INBOX on my IMAP account. I am trying to reconstruct what I did. I remember doing a Ctrl-A and Ctrl-Y. A little later I did an expunge. I think it was still OK at this point with messages still in the INBOX. But then I glanced back at my screen a few minutes later, and my INBOX was empty.

Ujwal

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 13:19, NotZed wrote:
Is this directly on the folder or via a vfolder?

There should be a check in the code for this case and it does nothing
but *maybe* its confused by a vfolder indirect reference.