Re: [Evolution] is this possible???

Well unless you give us a backtrace, and probably the mail its crashing
on, I can't imagine you'll ever get the bug fixed?

--=-rRDuvmTXF8RBgGBb/4r6

This happens to me nearly everytime I install evolution from scratch.  I
believe that it is failing when it attempts to download LARGE emails.  I
had to manually delete a certain message which was 80MB, otherwise, it
never realized which messages it had downloaded.

* Blake