Re: [Evolution] send works, imap is broken!

My IMAP Mailbox looks broken too...
i can recieve email, but if i try to move it to a remote (IMAP) folder.
It gives me the next Message before it stops responding:

The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has
unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit Evolution and restart in
order to access that data again.
(+cvs.2001.10.15.08.08)

Regards,
facosta citi com mx