Re: [Evolution] problems with snapshot

I'm pretty sure I checked out/compiled gal, gtkhtml AND evolution
today...  the gal/gtkhtml checkout/compile could have been from last
night.

To elaborate slightly, the behavior IS slightly different:  the text
still gets chopped, but only apperas one time, isntead of as many times
as you scroll a line.  I'll include a screenshot to elaborate.

If I try grabbing a new gtkhtml, will I have to recompile evolution
against the new gtkhtml?  (i only ask because evolution compilation
takes quite a bit of time, and I try to limit my compiles if at all
possible.