[Evolution] wierd new message behaviour

Hi All,

I've been using evolution for a relatively long time, recently set up a
new redhat box and using red carpet to pull in snapshots.  I plan to
build from CVS myself when I have vicious build scripts running on
gnome-release.

To my problem: I have noticed that in the last week or so that new
messages being filtered into subfolders don't appear right away.
Generally I have to select the folder, select away and then it is shown.
(and the unread count comes up).  Messages that are sent to the inbox
come up fine as far as I have noticed.

If I restart evolution, it properly scans for the messages.

I haven't noticed anyone else mention this in the archives, so is there
something wrong with my setup or is it a bug?

-Trev.