Re: [Evolution] evolution, imap and nfs

mounted using nfs from another server ( also RedHat 7.1 ). Now, I can
access ALL of my mailboxes ( they are stored in the default mbox format
) but my inbox.  Now, perhaps you are thinking that my inbox is stored
in /var/mail or something else. Nope, my inbox is in the same folder as
all the rest.

Is this an imap or evolution bug?

It's an evolution bug. I don't have the bug # handy, but the problem is
that it won't let you have a folder named "inbox" at the top level of
your imap mail hierarchy (that isn't the folder that your IMAP server
considers to be your real INBOX).

-- Dan