Re: [Evolution] problems with snapshot

To answer a couple of replies:
On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 09:56, Dan Winship wrote:
3) The new compose message window has problems with text being left

Already fixed in CVS.
OK, great.
4)  I've had a problem for quite a while with attachments which have a
.dat filename extension.

File a bug against gnome-vfs on bugzilla.gnome.org. It's really silly
for the MIME db to assume that ".dat" means mp3.
Done.  bug number 12399.

5) If I reply to someone who has sent me a message with an attachment,
the attachment is automatically attached to my reply.

This is a side effect of the code that makes inline images work
correctly in HTML replies, and will be fixed. Until then, you can
right-click on the attachments and remove them.