Re: [Evolution] Message not displayed in threaded mode

On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 00:26, Weiqi Gao wrote:
I'm seeing a new problem with Evolution 0.15 (RH 7.0):

I had two messages in a folder from the same sender, sent at the same
time.  Only one message would show up if I choose View->Threaded Message
List.  Both would show up when I de-select the menu item.

But they weren't duplicate copies of the same message?

In threaded view, you'll only see one copy of any message with a given
Message-Id. So if you had two different messages with the same
Message-Id (which is *NOT* supposed to happen), you'd only see one of
them.

If this did happen, it's probably a broken mailer on the sender's end.

-- Dan