[Evolution] 'Sent' folder on IMAP server

I'm using evolution-0.15.99-snap.ximian.200110090808 on RH 7.1 and have
all my accounts writing my sent mail to a sent mail folder on my IMAP
server.  Apparently this doesn't seem to be working for me right now,
but it did as recently as 10/9.  As of 10/10, I'm behind a stringent
firewall (read: Federal government) and I'm wondering if this has
anything to do with it?  I have IMAP access through the firewall and if
sent-mail is written to the folder via IMAP I shouldn't be having this
problem right?  FWIW, the SMTP port doesn't support ESMTP. Any ideas?

Brian