Re: [Evolution] Serious bug

Yep, I've just confirmed that one. I dragged Inbox to Local Folders
and it warned me that I couldn't move it, clicked okay and the Inbox
disappeared and the emails with it.

Tom.

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 07:41:36PM -0700, shadoi wrote:
If you move a folder that is in the the top-level inbox into the
top-level inbox (in other words, it's not going to move anywhere) it
will delete anything and everything in itself.  Presumably because it
thinks it is overwriting itself.

I lost approx. 9,000 emails doing it, so I can promise you it happens.
:)

* Blake

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com