Re: [Evolution] RFE: instant messaging integration

Iain,

There was also a problem with the old summary that
an insanely sized icon would make the summary layout look lame, but I
guess that's fixed now. Maybe I'll change it after 1.0 is out.

I don't know how you fixed this problem, but wouldn't it be fairly easy
to automatically scale down large images? That would keep images from
really messing up the layout, and would at least make the ugly ones less
visible ;-)

I would really like to see images supported, at least as an option.

Thanks!

Abe