Re: [Evolution] Default columns for folders

Hi Alexander,

On Sun, 2001-10-07 at 11:09, Alexander Skwar wrote:
Where can I set the default columns which are shown in a folder view?

Each folder has its settings stored in a file.  Look in:

  ~/evolution/config

The filenames are "et-header-file:" + the path with '/' replaced by "_"

  et-header-file:__home_flatcap_evolution_local_Inbox

I'd like to add the size column to the list of columns, but doing so for
each folder seperately is quite clumsy.

It don't think it can be done.  I have a LOT of folders and I cheated to
solve the problem.  I set up one folder and copied the config file.
Then I linked every name for every folder to that file.

Hope this helps,
  FlatCap (Rich).
  evolution flatcap org