[Evolution] Evolution 0.15

In evo beta 5, on startup (once so far; other times it's
crashed while scanning IMAP folders or not even brought up
my IMAP folder views) -

  "Could not open cache directory, too many open files"

I have around 50 IMAP folders.  Evo starts about 50% of
the time and I only got this message once.  Once it's
running it's pretty reliable :-)

Also if I kill evolution and then restart it and resume a
message I was composing when it was killed by saying
"yes" when I start a new message, the old message comes
back with a proportional font rather than a monospace
font (which it would normally have).

David.