Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 07:51, Robert Sean Hartnett wrote:
I am trying to create a spam filter that triggers on my email address
not being present as a recipient. The best I have been able to do is
this filter does copy such messages to the designated folder, but it
also puts the same message either in the inbox, or if another filter
applies, in that appropriate folder.

Move that filter rule to the top of the list, change the "Copy to
Folder" rule to "Move to Folder", and add the "Stop Processing" rule
after the Move rule.

-- Dan