Re: [Evolution] Adding contact's birthdays to calendar

On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 21:29, Steve Fox wrote:
I would love to have the option to add a contact's birthday to my
calendar (probably with a 1 week reminder by default :) either
automatically when I specify it or at least a button that does it for
me.

Anyone else think this cool? (I think Outlook does it)

I suppose a more generalized feature might be nice.
For example, something where I could specify any special
occasion and then have a "Add reminder to calendar" button.
Ideally, the "Add Event" dialog would have UI for specifying
whether I just wanted to add the next occurrence of the
event or wanted the reminder to be recurring, instead.

Obvious possible significant events include:

        Birthdays
        Name days (celebrated rather than birthdays in most
        of Eastern Europe)
        Wedding Anniversaries