Re: [Evolution] Can I do this in evolution?

Am Fre, 2001-10-05 um 00.53 schrieb 1002235994:
2) Make a ``template'' I can create messages from. Also, I want to be
able to send these messages to a number of people. Can I create

You mean you send messages often to the same group of people?  If so,
then the groups you can create in contacts are probably what you're
looking for.

3) Use emacs-type cursor movement and editing commands in composer
window (at least C-f, C-n, C-p, C-v, C-b, C-d).

See the HTML components setting in the GNOME control center.  On its 2nd
tab you can chose between Emacs, XEmacs and MS Windows style of keyboard
mapping.

--
Alexander Skwar