Re: [Evolution] Cannot create filters which move to folders containing subfolders

On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 10:56, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
    I wrote:
    I have been seeing intermittent similar problems to what you are
    describing below, including the crash of Ev after trying.

  Do you have a stack trace for that?  I cannot reproduce this problem.

Well, dangit. Today I cannot recreate it. Thanks for your attention. If
it happens again I will make sure to get the stack trace.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org

Steve Fox