Re: [Evolution] Can't use LDAP as address source in .14

I just upgraded to .15, and this is still a problem. Is there a bug
entered already? I tried searching bugzilla, but didn't find anything...

jay

I'm not 100% sure but like 95% that this is a known bug and is working
in the author's local version. It should be fixed in nightlies Real Soon
Now ;)
Luis