Re: [Evolution] Evolution's mbox support

The Status: header is a Pine-ism.

Jeff

On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 11:55, Chris Ball wrote:
Hi, all.

Firstly, I've just upgraded to 0.15 from 0.12; congratulations to all
involved.

I've decided to install xbuffy on my laptop and have it run over X/ssh
to my work machine, reading ~/evolution/local/@folders/mbox - it seemed
like a good idea at the time.  xbuffy works fine in 'original mode';
giving the total mail count rather than unread.  The unread count,
though, seems to stay at 0 whether a message is unread or not.  On
further investigation, it seems Evolution doesn't change the 'Status:'
header at all.  Why is this?

Thanks for the help,

Chris.

--