[Evolution] bug day tomorrow!

Totally forgot to announce this because gnotices is down and I can't
send an appointment at the moment, but bug day is tomorrow- same time,
same place: #evobugs on irc.gnome.org, 9AM/9PM EST. Two goals tomorrow:
(1) continue attempting to confirm or fail to confirm unconfirmed bug
buddy bugs and (2) try to spot older bugs that really should get fixed
before 1.0. We need your help on both of these, so I hope to see people
there.
See you in the morning-
Luis

--