Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.14 and Exchange 2000 (LDAP)

      1) As anybody already done this ?

I got as far as getting the OpenLDAP "ldapsearch" tool talking to Active
Directory, but that was it. One thing to note is that you need Kerberos
support in the sasl library used by openldap, and you need your Windows
domain configured in /etc/krb5.conf, and you need to run kinit to get
kerberos tickets... So it's not easy.

      2) What should I use as search base and search level
      in the LDAP config ?

search level is the default, I think. base would be
cn=Users,dc=yourdomain,dc=com

-- Dan