Re: [Evolution] Encrypted attachments with Evolution 0.14 do not work

Ok - the good (?) news it that it looks like his mailer in this case.
I sent a message from mutt and his mailer broke in the same way.

Either his mailer is bad, or mutt and evo are doing the same "wrong"

Ralph - if you provide me an email address for one of your colleagues
using PMMail (and a public key) I'll send them a test message from
mutt and see if PMMail behaves any differently.