Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml 1.0??

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 19:48, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Here's a bunch of (probably) stupid questions.

Any particular reason it was branched?  Just curious since I though the
"normal" way was to remain in one branch until 1.0 then branch new
development.

the reason is to continue development for the 1.0.x series in one
branch, and for 1.2 in HEAD. I suppose all the changes made to
gtkhtml-1-0-branch will be committed to HEAD soon.

So, to continue my ways of having the latest stuff from CVS, should I
change the GAL and Evolution branches also?

don't know, I've got both :-) For the time being, just get the 1-0
branches for both gtkhtml and evolution. I haven't changed gal from HEAD
myself.

cheers