Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml 1.0??

Here's a bunch of (probably) stupid questions.

Any particular reason it was branched?  Just curious since I though the
"normal" way was to remain in one branch until 1.0 then branch new
development.

So, to continue my ways of having the latest stuff from CVS, should I
change the GAL and Evolution branches also?

How is gtkhtml2 related to all this?

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 06:52, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
    On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 05:37, Dan Hensley wrote:
    > A few days ago I updated the Evolution 1 branch from CVS, and it's
    > looking for gtkhtml 1.0.  However, gtkhtml hasn't updated for a few
    > days, and it's still at 0.16.1.  Is it just that anoncvs hasn't caught
    > up yet, or is there some disconnect?

    gtkhtml has also been branched. Get the gtkhtml-1-0-branch from CVS

    cheers