[Evolution] Interesting glitch

I don't use the preview pane.  It allows me to clean out a lot of spam without downloading it.  Once I get rid of the crud, I open the first interesting email (which opens the a message viewing window), and start moving/deleting through the messages.

Here's the interesting part.  The focus does not move in the main folder view to the message I'm currently viewing, it stays on the message I first opened for reading (this is - I believe - a known issue).  Now for the glitch... if I reply to a message that is not the first one I opened, the icon showing that a message has been replied to is set for the message that still has the focus in the folder view, not the message I actually replied to.  Everything else is correct in that the opened composer window is a reply to the message in the viewing window.

So, if the folder pane looks like
message a: icon email subject ..... <- focus here since I double-clicked that to open
message b: icon email subject ..... <- read and deleted
message c: icon email subject ..... <- currently being viewed

Hit reply, composer opens composing a reply to message c, and the icon for message a changes to the envelope with "North-West" (reply) arrow.

NOTE: This is with "Hide Deleted Message" NOT selected.  With that selected, I think the focus moves along correctly.
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations