[Evolution] Now I Can Sync My Visor...

I'm looking at contacts and tasks and the Calendar more. I've observed a
few minor snafus. Tell me to bugger off in they're known issues. I'm
using 0.99.2 on YDL 2.0.

        * After syncing, changes I made on my visor don't show up in
          Evolution until I quit and restart Evolution.
        * Categories aren't sync'd. I hope there are plans to change
          this.
        * The contacts forgets the view I selected between sessions. I
          like the Phone List View, but whenever I quit and restart, it
          goes back to the Address Cards.

Thanks for listening!

Regards,

David

David Wheeler net                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: Theory jabber org