Re: [Evolution] syncml-support

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 09:36, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Is anyone working on syncml-support for evo??
www.syncml.org

Not that I know of, but its been brought up several times before.  The
last time I looked at this it specified only a transport mechanism and
not a data interchange format (ie, it told you how to sync the data but
not what the payload, for say an calendar object, would be).  I've heard
this has changed, so if you have any pointers to things beyond the
SyncML 1.0 spec let me know.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com