Re: [Evolution] Loosing mail

le mar 27-11-2001 à 13:52, Xavier Bestel a écrit :
I'm running what RedCarpet claims is the latest dev snapshot, and I
regularly see a problem: I click on Send/Receive, my IMAP INBOX shows me
(1) new mail, but there's no new mail shown in the view. It seems like
it's been filtered directly in the trash (but there's nothing in the
trash, and I don't have such a filter) ... so that mail seems lost.

Has anyone seen the same problem ?

After a bit of investigation, it seems that it's just the "you have new
mail" which is b0rked. I've verified, with no new mail on my IMAP
server, Evo keeps telling me I have 1 new mail in my INBOX.

        Xav