[Evolution] One Specific Folder Not Being Updated On New Mail

I've got a problem with a single folder/filter combination. I have a
folder that has mail filtered to it from a single source. When new mail
arrives in that folder, that folder name doesn't get changed to bold in
the folder list, nor is it's count updated. Unfortunately, I only get
mail that is applicable once a week on Mondays at noon. The last two
Tuesday mornings I've come in, started evolution, and it's shown the new
messages in that folder so the problem has been occurring for at least
two weeks.

I just looked at the filter and it seems fine. I'll try to do some more
testing to see if I can make it occur consistently.

tjb