Re: [Evolution] Evolution as default mailto: handler in GNOME

I had the same question too, and that works well. Thanks.
However, that also run evolution fully ; that would be even nicer that a
trick let only open the window message (corresponding to the mailto:
url), without launching the whole evo stuff ! I think that could be a
nice improvement for daily use.