Re: [Evolution] Evolution as default mailto: handler in GNOME

On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 13:38, James Ogley wrote:
I use Evolution as my mail client and Galeon as my browser.

So do I, how about that... :)

When I click on a mailto: link in Galeon (or any browser in GNOME) I
want Evolution to handle the request.

A reasonable request

It does not seem that evolution has a commandline option that I can
configure in the MIME settings.
How can I do this?

In the URL handlers control centre capplet, set mailto as

evolution "%s"

That should do the trick (does for me)
--
Yip, now it works.

I did not find a 'mailto' entry in the URL Handlers before and I never
thought of just adding one...

Thanks for all who responded.

(Note to self: Wake up other braincell.)
--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >