Re: [Evolution] Reading mail whilst retreiving from server

Are you talking about POP or IMAP or what?

Jeff

On Fri, 2001-11-23 at 05:19, mark wrote:
Hi,
The only gripe I have with evolution (the latest official is really rock
solid), is that I cannot find out how to read mail that i have collected
whilst still collecting it from the server.

O.k, I'll try to make it a little clearer.

Say I an downloading 200 msgs, I cannot find a way to say read the
already collected msgs, as at present I have to wait untill the very
last msg has downloaded before I can read any from that session.
(I can read already collected msgs from previous sessions whilst
downloading new mail)

Regards

Mark
--

----
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                              Registered Linux User: 208939
                              Licq: 119422259