[Evolution] Unable to Import Netscape Mail

Hello,

I've been watching Evolution develop for months now. Hoping to move away from Mozilla/Netscape which I find is less reliable than I had hoped. I believe that seperating the two functions will be more reliable as faulty javascript on one isn't going to bring down the other.

In anycase, I am presently unable to import my mail files into evolution with the current release candidate. In the past I have had mixed results from trying to import my old mail files into evolution (I do have a number of them mind, all organized into folders).

The best results that I have had for this import process so far is to have all of my old mail imported into one single folder. Not bad if I hadn't put hours of work into organizing the thousands of email messages I wanted to have stored. (Now this is with a previous release)

So with the current release candidate, I need to know if there is some trick to enable me to import my files. The current release doesn't even pull up my nsmail folder or mozilla/netscape as an option to import.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Offering everything your organization needs for an effective web site.