Re: [Evolution] email as alarm type

Oops.  Control-Enter strikes back!

What on earth are we doing using a (somewhat green and buggy)
component system if we're just goint to write a monolithic application
anyway?

We must be using a different subset of English, because that is not what
I suggested.

My suggestion is to implement the mail sending feature calling directly
sendmail, because there is little or no use for archiving "messages"
sent to yourself, and there is little or no point in calling the
composer to send such a notification.

Not only that, but notifications are triggered by a separate process
that runs without evolution, I dont see why you need to launch Evolution
to send a mail notification

Miguel.