[Evolution] Default format for new folders ?

Hi,

I use Maildir as the storage format for all my Evo folders, and was
wondering if there was a way to specify it as the default format instead
of mbox ?  It's a bit tedious to have to convert every folder I
create...

Thanks in advance,
Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance                   COGNICASE inc.
Analyste-programmeur principal       Hébergement, sécurité et réseaux