[Evolution] Are the filters really working right?

If more than one filter rule matches to a mail, they are all applied to
this mail.

Here is an example: messages going to the evolution mailing list
(evolution ximian com) are automatically moved to my 'Evolution' folder,
but they are also moved to my 'Spam' folder, as I have created a rule
for all messages that aren't directly addressed to my email address.

At least Evolution copies incoming mail to my folders - is this a
intended behaviour?

Stefan

--
Linux is like a wigwam: no gates, no windows, and an apache inside.