Re: [Evolution] Are the filters really working right?

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 16:08, Richard Bellavance wrote:

If I understand correctly, this is intended behaviour.  There is a
filter action named "Stop processing" to do just that.

This seems to be the intended behaviour. All the rules are applied in
the order they are listed in the Filters window, unless one of them
explicitly stops the rule processing.

I could be wrong, though...

In this case you would seem to be right, IMHO.  ,-)

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the