Re: [Evolution] sync stopped working

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:36:01 +0900
Gerhard Schuck <geschu ma5 seikyou ne jp> wrote:

Hi,

last Friday

Sorry, I have to correct myself: of course "last Friday" is nonsense. I was yesterday.

sync worked fine with the new RC2 release. Today it doesn't work at all. My Palm says that it can't connect
to the computer. What I found out: Even on Friday (a far as I remember) sync worked only, if I choose
"Syncronize" in the Pilot-Link settings of the control center. It didn't work with "Use conduit settings",
which I find a little bit weird. Today, after sync had failed, I checked Pilot-Link settings and found out
that it had changed to "use conduit settings" automatically. But even after changing back to "Syncronize" it
didn't work. Somewhere I read that one has to restart the daemon by right clicking on the Pilot-Link icon.
This doesn't work here. Right clicking shows no reaction. So I rebooted. Again the settings had
automatically changed from "Syncronize" to "Use conduit settings" and sync didn't work.

So what can I do?

Thanks in advance

Gerhard Schuck
geschu ma5 seikyou ne jp