[Evolution] What happened to the snapshot source RPMs?

Has Ximian stopped doing source RPM snapshots of evolution and gnome2?
The source rpms on their ftp are already a whole week behind the binary
rpms.

Sure, I could just d/l from cvs or use tarballs, but I'd much rather do
a recompile with rpm --rebuild, instead of extracting an older spec
file, editing it to reflect new version, then running rpm -ba specfile.