[Evolution] Address book problems.

Hi!

I've recently installed Evolution on my FreeBSD box using the latest in
the ports directory; the source tells me it's RC1.

I've been trying to use the Contact list/Address book functionality with
no success. All of the "add contact" options are greyed and I've noticed
that the addressbook.db file in ~/evolution/local/Contacts doesn't
exist. Is there a utility to create this? Two installations and it
didn't automagically appear.

Thanks!

--
Tim Adamec <tadamec (at) icgcorp (dot) net>
 Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.  Biochemistry