Re: [Evolution] Strange, strange bug (maybe)

I know what you are talking about.  I submitted bug #4907 about this
when dragging mail.  It's been fixed for a while now, but it sounds like
a similar problem exists with Contacts.  You should probably submit
another bug report and reference #4907.

What version of Evolution are you using?

Dan